Tantric Sex for Women
Tantric Sex for Women encourages women to explore their sexuality in an open, playful, personal way. Using an inclusive, empowering approach, the author explains how every woman, lesbian, bisexual, heterosexual, or solo can increase her pleasure and add delight to her sexual encounters. Key topics include:
- the essence of tantra and its meaning for women in the 21st century
- the energy centers, or chakras, and women's erogenous zones
- tantric and Cherokee (Quodoushla) lore on the variety of women's orgasms
- how tantra can activate the healing power of sexual energy
- how to feel at home in your own body
Over 50 exercises form the heart of this book: solo exercises; love games for couples; and rituals, meditations and massage techniques. They are by turns creative and enjoyable, uplifting and profound, even thrilling and naughty, intended to inspire women to activate their sensuality and enjoy the small ecstasies of everyday life. Men who read the book and play with the exercises are likely to gain valuable insight into women and women's sexuality, making them more sensitive and skilled lovers.